What School Supplies I Use




This post was requested multiple times last week when I did my Instagram Q & A- what school supplies do I actually use. I'm a school supply and planner nerd, so I am more than happy to share what I actually use every day.

First and foremost, I use my laptop everyday. This may seem obvious, but I still wanted to include it on my list.

Likewise, I also use my planner every hour of every day. For those of you who have read my blog before, you are well aware that I love my planner. For those of you who are new, you can read about it here.

For writing in my planner, I use Paper Mate Flair Marker Pens. They come in so many colors, which makes it super easy to color coordinate my planner. I mean, just look at how pretty they are! Plus, they write really well, and the bleed through isn't bad.
For taking notes, I use multiple binders. I have one for every class I'm in, and I leave these at home. I have one that I take to class everyday. At the end of every week, I transfer my notes, handouts, and printouts from my school binder to the respective class binders. In order to separate classes in my school binder, I use Avery Big Tab Dividers with Pockets. I prefer to use tabs with pockets so I can store any papers that may not have been hole punched. Along those lines, I use my three hole-hole puncher a lot. 

When taking notes in class, I always use reinforced filler paper (preferably college ruled). I find that normal filler paper is very weak and tears a lot. Reinforced paper lasts much longer and rarely tears. I take notes with Paper Mate InkJoy Retractable Ballpoint Pens. Like the Flair pens, they come in a variety of colors and write very smoothly.

For highlighters, I use Sharpie Liquid Highlighters. I love them because you can see how much ink is left. Not to mention they come in a ton of colors as well. I don't use them to color code, but it is definitely a possibility!
Lastly, I use Post-It Page Markers for quick notes and marking pages. Like the highlighters and pens, there are tons of fun colors. They aren't too big, but they are large enough to make short notes on.

Those are the school supplies that I personally use. What do you use? Leave a comment!


Comments

Popular Posts